Our Hospital client has housekeeper positions available in West Bloomfield and Sterling Heights, MI
Your task will be to maintain the standards of our hospital through an exceptional level of housekeeping service.
You will be responsible for maintaining a neat and tidy environment in the patient rooms. You should ensure that all the bed linens are fresh, the carpets and rugs are clean. You should also ensure that the the corridors are clean and sanitizing the washrooms.
If you are ready to take up these housekeeper duties, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
Pay Rate is $15 to $16 per hour depending on experience.
- Cleaning equipment, mopping the floor and polishing the furniture.
- Changing the bed linen and other necessary supplies such as towels, shampoos, etc.
- Dusting and sweeping the chandeliers and other furniture items.
- Restocking the consumables according to requirements.
- Maintaining, cleaning and sanitizing the environment in the hotel.
- Ensuring that the laundry is done properly and handed over to the respective guest on time.
- Ensuring that the cleaning agents are stored safely.
- Handling customer complaints and queries professionally.
- Providing good customer service to the guests.
- Determining the inventory of cleaning agents and supplies and making sure they are delivered before getting out of stock.
- High school degree or relevant field.
- Experience of working as a Housekeeper, Room Attendant in a reputed organization or a similar role.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Floor care experience a plus