Phlebotomist for our hospital client in Dearborn, MI. Contract job assignment with possible extensions.
Are you a vampire in disguise? Do you have a passion for poking people with needles? Do you enjoy working with blood and other bodily fluids? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have the perfect job for you!
Our hospital client is looking for a Phlebotomist to join the team for a contract assignment. You will be responsible for collecting blood samples from patients and donors using various methods, such as venipuncture, fingerstick, and arterial puncture. You will also label the samples correctly, record the information in our database, and transport them to the laboratory for testing or storage.
- To be a successful Phlebotomist at our hospital client you need to have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification and license (if required by state), and a CPR certification (preferred).
- You also need to have excellent interpersonal skills, a strong eye for detail, and a good sense of humor.
- You should be familiar with infection control policies and procedures, and be able to follow all hospital and laboratory guidelines, as well as federal, state, and local regulations.
- You may need to float between clinics must have a valid, unrestricted Michigan Driver's license.
40 hours per week / 8:30am-5:00pm M-F
Pay rate $16.00 per hour