We are looking for a reliable LPN's (Licensed Practical Nurse) to care for long term care patients and residents in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a registered nurse or doctor. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
Please fill out application completely and attach the following documents:
Nursing license, CPR card, Physical results,Drug screen results, TB Test and Resume.