Vibrus Group is a well-established healthcare staffing company servicing nursing homes & healthcare facilities throughout southeastern Michigan.
We Need Talented and Reliable CENA's to join our team!
CENA Job Description
Core functions on the job include:
- Bathe and dress patients / Serve meals and assist patients.
- Take vital signs / Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses, and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans / Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls / Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas / Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
- STATE CERTIFICATION
- Minimum 6 Months of recent CNA work experience
- TB Test
- Drug Screen
- Weekly Covid-19 test
Interviews and the entire hiring process will be completed electronic and virtual.
Click this link CNA APPLICATION and complete fully
IMPORTANT: Please attach the following along with your resume when completing your application
- State ID
- Birth Certificate or Social Security Card
- State Nursing License
- Nursing Resume
- CPR or BLS
- TB Results
- Drug Screen results (valid within 1 year)
- Physical (valid within 1 year)