Vibrus group is currently seeking EXPERIENCED janitors to work in a factory setting and in medical facilities.
Janitors are generally responsible for the overall maintenance of areas including offices, corridors, lobbies, entrances, stairwells, the interior assembly plant floor and other public areas.
Essential functions include but not limited to:
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Maintain all assigned ancillary areas and department areas in a clean neat and sanitary manner.
- Maintains all assigned ancillary areas, department areas, and corridors with the correct preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in department policy as requested.
- Inspects and utilizes judgment in determining which cleaning techniques outlined in orientation guidelines to follow.
- May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment in the assigned area to protect safety and health of others.
- Performs all other related duties.
Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted.
Must have the ability to do continuous standing, bending, stooping, and walking.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Pass Background Check
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience